Victorian bridal bouquets. Carpet flower roses.
Victorian Bridal Bouquets
- (Bridal bouquet) The floral arrangement carried by the bride in the ceremony and often later tossed over her shoulder to single guests at the reception. Bouquets come in many different styles, such as "beidermeier" and "cascade."
- priggish: exaggeratedly proper; "my straitlaced Aunt Anna doesn't approve of my miniskirts"
- of or relating to Queen Victoria of Great Britain or to the age in which she ruled; "Victorian morals"
- a person who lived during the reign of Victoria
- A person who lived during the Victorian period
Sarah Loves Flowers
Psyching myself up for this weekend; three weddings and a maternity shoot and then... vacation! Well not really, but then only a couple more weddings until around April or so. My hand needs the time off. I have an adventure to share about last night, which I'll probably post tomorrow before the maternity in the hills.
Victorian cascading bridal bouquet. Pink and ivory garden roses, pink yarrow, lilies, amaranthus, grasses