Doing Your Own Wedding Flowers : Paper Flower Garlands : Auto Flowering Cannabis Seeds
Doing Your Own Wedding Flowers
- a party of people at a wedding
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
Chef Mike Flowers
It wasn't by accident that Mike Flowers found himself in the midst of the culinary arena. He's the third generation of food service professionals. Mike's father and grandfather owned and operated ten successful restaurants in North Carolina in the early 60's and 70's. After absorbing the basics in his earlier years, Mike pursued the finer arts of cooking. While still in his 20's, he was employed by Club Corporations of America in Montgomery, Alabama, Hyatt Regency in San Francisco and Ohio's Governor's mansion. Seeking to broaden his culinary education, Mike attended the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York where he graduated in 1981. Following graduation, Mike was hired as the Executive Chef at the Gatewood Country Club in Greenwood, South Carolina where he met his wife, Melanie. They moved to Atlanta in 1984 where he was employed by several metro Atlanta upscale private clubs and high-volume foodservice establishments. Mike served in his community as the Director of Food Services for two large churches in the metro Atlanta area for 15 years and was president of the National Association of Church Food Services, Inc. Once their son, Jonathan, was off to college, Mike and Melanie launched their own catering business, Eastside Catering Services, Inc., which specializes in weddings, corporate events, political fundraisers, and private parties for many northern Georgia clients. Chef Mike is the co-author of "Cater Your Own Wedding; Easy Ways To Do It Yourself In Style." Mike is also the author of "How To Cater Your Own Southern-Style Rehearsal Dinner", "How To Cater Your Own Hawaiian Luau Party" and "Classified Recipes; Original Recipes from your Favorite Food Service Establishments."
For Dan and his new wife Zoe
I wish you roses in the spring, fledglings on the wing, fireflies that sing your name. I wish you flowers in the grass, memories that last, shelter from the passing rain I wish you joy, I wish you joy, I wish you joy. I hope the wind is at your back, keeping you on track, that you never lack for love. I hope you walk beside your heart, even in the dark, guided by the stars above. I wish you love, I wish you love, I wish you love. So wherever you may roam, out there on your own, home is just a heart away. I wish you joy, I wish you love, I wish you joy. This is the wedding card I made for my son Dan and my new daughter in law, Zoe who get married today