PICTURES OF ACNE SCARS : CAUSE OF ACNE ON CHEEKS.
Pictures Of Acne Scars
- Acne vulgaris (or acne) is a common human skin disease, characterized by areas of skin with seborrhea (scaly red skin), comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), papules (pinheads), pustules (pimples), nodules (large papules) and possibly scarring.
- (Acne scar) Scars due to severe acne. They can range from deep pits to scars that are angular or wavelike in appearance.
- (Acne Scarring) areas of fibrous tissue that forms in response to acne. Commonly occurs with very intense acne, such as cysts and nodules.
- A portrait
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- A photograph
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- A painting or drawing
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
PaD - 05-21-2007
This may not seem like a big deal but I can assure you this is a large step for me. You see, I've always had bad skin and it's dogged me since the youngest of ages. My skin rejects just about anything you put in it (save tattoo ink) and it has a problem with healing and I end up with cysts (Ask Tony about the infected one I had on my neck, I still have a scar from it) and keloids, those that have known me long enough have seen the large pieces of skin I've had cut off due to this condition and all the piercings I've had to take out because I can't have them. I've uploaded a larger version of this picture than I normally would because I want you to be able to see the detail, you can see how my shoulders get and it just gets worse on my back. The only way I can ever keep any of it under a semblance of control is shaving, and I hate shaving which is why the longer my facial hair gets the more acne you will see me with. This is me. This is my fucked up body. This is Day 23 of my picture a day project.
365.43 Up close
Up late working on a literature critique for class, and watching Project Runway. This picture is a reminder to put some moisturizer on before I go to bed tonight.