SHISEIDO THE MAKEUP POWDER BRUSH : PURE NATURAL MINERAL MAKEUP : CHRISTIAN DIOR MAKEUP PALETTE.
Shiseido The Makeup Powder Brush
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- A cosmetic in this form designed to be applied to a person's face with a brush or soft pad
- A medicine or drug in this form, usually designed to be dissolved in a liquid
- a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
- powderize: make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust; "pulverize the grains"
- apply powder to; "She powdered her nose"; "The King wears a powdered wig"
- Fine dry particles produced by the grinding, crushing, or disintegration of a solid substance
- rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- a dense growth of bushes
shiseido the makeup powder brush - Powder
You've never experienced anything quite like POWDER -- the uplifting, must-see hit that audiences and critics loved! Harassed by classmates who won't accept his shocking appearance, a shy young man known as Powder struggles to fit in. But the cruel taunts stop when Powder displays a mysterious power that allows him to do extraordinary things. This phenomenon changes the lives of all those around him ... in ways they never could have imagined. Hollywood stars Jeff Goldblum (JURASSIC PARK) and Mary Steenburgen (PHILADELPHIA) lead a top-notch cast in this unforgettable story of hope and wonder.
For all its flaws, Powder is still worthwhile for attempting to be unique and well intentioned. The film's qualities were overshadowed after its 1995 release when it was revealed that writer-director Victor Salva had served 15 months in prison for molesting a child actor during production of the 1988 TV movie Clownhouse. Controversy aside, Powder is a welcome step off the beaten path with sufficient strengths to balance its weaknesses. Fantasy and drama combine in the story of a teenager known as Powder for his snow-white skin. Powder is introduced into a tiny Texas community after spending his entire life in his grandparents' basement. He's a wise genius, but an outcast, alienated by those who misunderstand and fear him. When a schoolmaster (Mary Steenburgen) and science teacher (Jeff Goldblum) discover that Powder has a capacity for empathic insight and possesses the power to control electricity, the unusual boy becomes a tragic Christ-like figure--peaceful, prophetic, and perhaps too good to survive in the real world. In telling this heartfelt story, Powder struggles to be all things to all viewers--equal parts E.T. and The Elephant Man--which compromises its overall impact. But even though it's not a great movie, it sincerely tries to accomplish something original and wonderful, and that's more than most movies can claim. --Jeff Shannon
Hair Did 2.18.10
Yes, it's heart-shaped (symbolic) and heart-colored (anatomical). At random, I stopped by Zero Zero to shoot the shit with Amara, who had a spare hour and decided to sculpt my hair into this post-Valentine's bouffant. She used a waving iron on my slightly dirty, straight hair, giving it a ton of lovely wrinkles. She backcombed the heck out of the top layer and then pinned back the long tails that typically frame my face, finishing the 'do with a tiny queue at the base of my skull. We clipped my favorite marabou bits onto one side of the heart and shellacked the mess in place. In fact, three days later, it's still up. Or beating, if you will. Makeup of note: Eyebrows: Ben Nye Dry Cheek Rouge in Flame Red (applied with a wet, angled brush) Eyes: MAC Eyeshadow in Club, Shiseido Hydro Powder Shadow in Green Exotique, Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric, some unknown drugstore brand of grass green glitter eyeliner, MAC Technakohl Liner in Colour Matters (chartreuse) Lips: a blend of Ben Nye Creme Color in Fire Red and Wet n Wild in Cherry Blossom Self-portrait on the sofa in my home. Bless my flash unit for blowing out so many of my facial flaws. \m/
Powder Fall, Mount Edith Cavell
We decided to snowshoe up to Mount Edith Cavell hostel and take a look at the mountain with a view to climbing it. For various reasons we decided that climbing it was a fairly silly idea. So instead we took the short trek up to see the glaciers [the famous Angel glacier and the Cavell glacier] and in the 40 minutes we were up there we must have seen about 10 avalanches, mostly smallish powder falls but one very large one from the summit ridge down on to the Cavell glacier. This is one of the larger powder falls, taken once we had got back to the hostel about a mile away.
shiseido the makeup powder brush
Freshens, soothes & softens. Vitamins A, C & E plus chamomile. Long lasting odor protection & moisture control. Time released formula for silky-soft skin all day. Fresh clean scent. 100% talc-free formula. Specially formulated to provide the ultimate in freshness, odor protection and moisture control. Gold Bond Ultimate Comfort Body Powder is a light, talc-free powder that works to help keep you dry to protect against chafing while it leaves your skin feeling fresh and silky-soft all day. In fact, Gold Bond Ultimate goes beyond ordinary body powders because it is enriched with aloe and skin-nurturing vitamins A, C and E. It also contains natural botanicals like chamomile and lavender to help soothe and comfort. 100% talc-free formula is safe and effective for the entire family. Provides total body freshness & comfort: torso; back; arms; legs; feet. All day odor & moisture protection. Safe & effective for entire family. Enhances sleeping comfort.