Make up brush holder - 80s makeup trends - Eye make up 2011
Make Up Brush Holder
- may be made of a variety of materials (fabric, canvas, plastic, leather etc) specially for storing and or transporting brushes so that the hairs stay flat and are not damaged.
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
Japanese Motif Make-up Brush
Magic Transfer Paper Japaense lotus flowers on stretched translucent polymer clay covering a metal make-up brush holder, 7" long. Made to look like old jade that was tinted to show the flowers.
Before the Cull
I have too much crap in my damn pack. That's why I carry a big bag. No more. This is almost a joke. #288 on Explore. Had no idea my junk was so interesting. Wow. Thanks, I guess.