- A very severe type of acne in which nodules are connected beneath the skin
surface to other nodules or acne lesions.
- Acne conglobata is a highly inflammatory disease presenting with comedones,
nodules, abscesses, and draining sinus tracts.Freedberg, et al. (2003).
Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine. (6th ed.). Page 685. McGraw-Hill.
- the severest form of acne that leads to severe scarring. Characterized by
burrowing and interconnecting abscesses and irregular scars. More common in
males. the cause of acne conglobata is unknown.
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or
abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their
wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye
- A photograph
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial
perspective"; "pictorial records"
- A painting or drawing
- A portrait
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see
him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this
conglobata pictures - 1 box
1 box Accutane (roaccutane) Acnotin 10mg Acne Treatment 30 capsule,Remove
Isotretinoin is a prescription medication more
commonly known by its brand name of Accutane. Accutane Isotretinoin
(eye-soe-TRET-i-noyn) is used to treat severe, disfiguring nodular acne. It
should be used only after other acne medicines have been tried and have failed
to help the acne. Isotretinoin may also be used to treat other skin diseases as
determined Indications Severe forms of nodulocystic acne resistant to previous
therapy, particularly cystic acne & acne conglobata, esp when the lesions
involve the trunk. Directions Should be taken with food. Adult & adolescent
0.5-1 mg/kg body wt/day in 2 divided doses for 15-20 wk. Max: 2 mg/kg body
wt/day. Treatment duration: 16 wk. Treatment may be resumed after an interval of
at least 8 wk.
How to get rid of ....
.....................Press L for a better view.
Pictures on white
I was bored and made this out of another
picture i fixed up earlier.