Welcome to the web site for the 2010 ACM International Health Informatics Symposium (IHI 2010)!
The annual ACM IHI conference is the premier international forum concerned with the application of computer and information
science principles and information and communication technology to
problems in healthcare, public health, the delivery of healthcare
services and consumer health as well as the related social and ethical
The IHI 2010 will be a forum for demo and paper contributions from researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore and disseminate cutting-edge ideas and results, and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences.
- [Jan 19, 2011] IHI 2011 Conference web site is up.
- [Dec 12, 2010] Keynote Slides are available.
- [Nov 30, 2010] Proceedings are online at ACM Digital Library.
- [Nov 29, 2010] Photos added.
- [Nov 20, 2010] The first IHI conference drew to a close on Nov 12, after a successful meeting in Arlington, VA.
- A few highlights:
- 220 attendees
- Authors from more than 30 countries submitted 246 papers across the different tracks
- The conference offered 3 tracks:
- 10-page and 5-page papers as well as demos
- Regular 10-page papers: 71 accepted
- Short 5-page papers: 40 accepted
- Demos: 8 accepted
- Acceptance rate for oral presentations: 17% (42/246)
- Acceptance rate for poster presentations: 28% (69/246)
- The program also included a provocative talk from Dr Milton Corn and a lively panel moderated by Dr Courtney Corley
- [August 30, 2010] For visa letters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [August 7, 2010] $1,000 will be awarded to the authors of the best regular paper. $500 will be awarded to the authors of the best short paper.
- The Keynote Speaker will be Dr. Milton Corn, Deputy Director for Research and Education at the National Library of Medicine at NIH.
- [Aug 6, 2010] - Author notifications sent.
- [May 15, 2010] - The conference management system used for conducting the review process is up.
- [Mar 26, 2010] - The conference flyer is available in PDF format.
- [Feb 16, 2010] - The conference website is up!