Clean Plastic Aquarium Plants - Gutter Cleaned - How To Clean Car Seat Belts
Clean Plastic Aquarium Plants
- An aquarium (plural aquariums or aquaria) is a vivarium consisting of at least one transparent side in which water-dwelling plants or animals are kept. Fishkeepers use aquaria to keep fish, invertebrates, amphibians, marine mammals, turtles, and aquatic plants.
- A transparent tank of water in which fish and other water creatures and plants are kept
- a tank or pool or bowl filled with water for keeping live fish and underwater animals
- A building containing such tanks, esp. one that is open to the public
- Aquarium is the debut album of Scandinavian dance-pop group Aqua. Although the group had been together for three years under their original name Joyspeed, their only release up to Aquarium was a single called "Itzy Bitsy Spider".
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- (plant) put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let's plant flowers in the garden"
- (plant) buildings for carrying on industrial labor; "they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles"
- Place a seed, bulb, or plant in (a place) to grow
- Bury (someone)
- Place (a seed, bulb, or plant) in the ground so that it can grow
- (plant) implant: fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"; "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
Bones about it
Home renovations are complete. I had a bigger aquarium donated (still not as big as the one in the first classroom I had), and just finished planting it today (with some live and some plastic), plus adding in an old sunbleached vertebral column from some sort of ungulate. Thing has been sitting in storage here for years with nobody wanting it. This way it gets some use as a second story for the Axies. And it add more science-teacher clout. :)
The tank has new inhabitants...three dwarf gourami and 9 neon tetras. We also got rid of the large stacks of heavy rock that the cichlids had needed, as they were a pain to clean. We went with plastic decorations that resemble hollowed out tree trunks and some plastic plants. The tank is really pretty and peaceful. It's wonderful.
Related topics: vinegar for cleaning tile floorshow to clean an oven without oven cleanercleaning sofa upholsterycleaning off rustcleaning ink stainsboat cleaning equipmentclean the dust