Ringtones To Your Mobile Phone - Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas Ringtone
Ringtones To Your Mobile Phone
- cellular telephone: a hand-held mobile radiotelephone for use in an area divided into small sections, each with its own short-range transmitter/receiver
- A portable telephone that connects with the telephone network over radio wave transmission
- A mobile phone (also called mobile, cellular phone, cell phone or handphone) is an electronic device used for full duplex two-way radio telecommunications over a cellular network of base stations known as cell sites.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
This is a picture of my, mabye tree or four years old, mobile phone. The colours on the side (LED-Light) are constantly changing and I just love them :D This is the reason why I took a picture of it. I also like how good we can see the contures of my hand. Taken with my 7D at ISO 1600 (I also brightened up the picture but the quality at this high iso is just great! and I didn't use any noise reduction) and 1/6 of a second (the 15-85 got a very nice image stabilizer and I seem to have a steady hand)
North Korea - Mobile phones
You can see many mobile phones in Pyongyang. It is not true that in DPRK is no mobile phone network. However, ordinary people cannot afford to buy cell phone due to many obstacles and poverty in the country. North Korean subscriptions to the Koryolink mobile phone network are around 185,000 (March 2010) 3G mobile phone service in North Korea is a joint venture between Egyptian company Orascom and the state-owned Korea Post and Telecommunications Corporation