Word of the Week
Stay tuned with New Vocabulary Words of the Week
Continue learning outside of tutoring sessions.
Make everyday a day to learn and broaden your horizons.
- Pompous - adjective Characterized by an ostentatious display of dignity or importance: Ostentatiously lofty or high-flown
- Berating - very to scold, to rebuke
- Transvestite - noun a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex
- Deranged - adjective insane: disordered; disarranged
- Once-Over - noun a quick look, examination, or appraisal; a quick superficial job