- a tube or pipe from a water conditioning unit that carries backwash water,
regeneration wastes and/or rinse water to a drain or waste system.
- Pipe used to drain condensation away from the evaporator.
- A pipe line which is used to carry water from the water treatment system to
a waste system.
- thickened or coalesced in soft thick lumps (such as clogs or clots);
"clotted blood"; "seeds clogged together"
- loaded with something that hinders motion; "The wings of birds were clogged
with ice and snow"-Dryden
- Become blocked in this way
- Fill or block with an accumulation of thick, wet matter
- Fill up or crowd (something) so as to obstruct passage
- choked: stopped up; clogged up; "clogged pipes"; "clogged up freeways";
"streets choked with traffic"
- Alternating current
- Before Christ
- .ac is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Ascension
Island. It is administered by NIC.AC, a subsidiary of the Internet Computer
Bureau based in the United Kingdom.
- Air conditioning
- alternating current: an electric current that reverses direction
sinusoidally; "In the US most household current is AC at 60 cycles per
- actinium: a radioactive element of the actinide series; found in uranium
line clogged - A/C Drain
A/C Drain Sucker condensate drain clog repair and treatment kit
The A/C Drain Sucker quickly and easily repairs
a/c condensate drain pan clogs and overflows by sucking the clog from the
outside or pushing it from the inside. A/C condensate drain pan overflows are a
very common and costly service problem. The A/C Drain Sucker kit includes the
pump and fittings required to easily remove the slime & sludge clog and any
excess water. It also includes PurCool Shock Tabs to clean the drain pan and
drain lines, and a PurCool Pan Strip for long lasting drain pan treatment to
prevent future slime and sludge build-up.The A/C Drain Sucker pump does not
require expensive CO2 cartridges or Nitrogen. It is economical and can be used
over and over again without additional cost. It is lightweight and easy to use
but provides powerful suction or discharge pressure to remove clogs and get
condensate drain pans flowing again. Turns a troublesome service call into an
easy and profitable call without expensive callbacks.
2nd ac drain tube
If you find that your carpet is soaked in the
front floorboard, then you probably have a drain tube clogged. There are two on
Honda Pilots from 2003-2009. From under the vehicle, one is over the passenger
side drive shaft. The one pictured is next to the drive shaft directly on the
bottom of the floorpan in the middle of the car. You can see the rear a/c lines,
floorpan and drive shaft.
2008-07-17 AC Overflow
You can't see it in the picture, but there's
water all around the bottom of the unit. The drain line was clogged.
LOWEST SALE PRICE EVER!!! Kleer drain instant
drain opener is a super powerful compressed air drain opener. Kleer Drain
instant drain opener utilizes efficient air burst technology to quickly clear
the toughest clogs and obstructions in drains for showers, bathtubs, sink,
toilets and exterior decks or yard drains and -- unlike other drain cleaning
products -- it is environmentally safe. Once the Kleer Drain unit is loaded with
a CO2 cartridge press firmly down on the handle, the needle punctures the
cartridge sending a powerful burst of air through the chamber & into the
drain, instantly unclogging it. The Power Disks are used for severe clogs that
may be a distance down the drain pipe.