- Distance education, or distance learning, is a field of education that
focuses on the pedagogy, technology, and instructional system designs that aim
to deliver education to students who are not physically "on site" in a
traditional classroom or campus.
- given official approval to act; "an accredited college"; "commissioned
broker"; "licensed pharmacist"; "authorized representative"
- (accreditation) the act of granting credit or recognition (especially with
respect to educational institution that maintains suitable standards); "a
commission is responsible for the accreditation of medical schools"
- (of a person, organization, or course of study) Officially recognized or
- Accreditation is a process in which certification of competency, authority,
or credibility is presented.
Walden University Summer 2007Graduation
Walden University, an accredited online
institution, celebrated the graduation of more than 2,000 students in its
hometown of Minneapolis on Saturday, July 21, 2007. Matt and Jessica Flannery,
co-founders of the first person-to-person micro-lending Web site, Kiva.org, gave
the commencement address at the traditional ceremony.
McHill High School-
100% Online High School Diploma
McHill High School is a globally recognized
online high school offering accredited online high school diploma which are
truly recognized by leading companies and universities all over the world.