Shade covers - Portable patio awnings - Decorating lamp shade
- (cover) provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- (cover) screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- (cover) blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
shade covers - Square 18x18
Square 18x18 ft Sun Sail Shade Cover - Tan
The perfect accessory for backyard picnics on hot summer days, this Sail Sun Shade boasts breathable fabric construction for significant temperature reduction to create your own shady oasis. Sail Shades are wonderfully versatile; they can be attached to homes, trees, or patio columns. In addition, they can be supported by wood posts or steel columns embedded in concrete footings, and they can also be taken down seasonally as required. The heavy duty Polyethylene material will keep you cooler and out of the hot sun. This unique state-of-the-art mesh material will block the sun's UV rays. You can convert any area into a "shade zone" quick and easily. Washable with regular soap and water. Heavy duty design will not droop or sag. Won't grow mold or mildew and completely durable through all seasons.
Mike Oldfield's "Light And Shade" cover v1.1
Although there's no cover yet for Mike Oldfield's new CD "Light and Shade", the title itself it's so inspiring. This is just an idea of how could be a cover for this record.
Background is made up of a stock photo found over the net (sorry, I just didn't write down the name of the site). Typeface is the good and common Arial, with some shadow effects.
Framework for shade cover
Ralph built a shade cover over the pond. This is at the framed stage; he has since laid boards across the top. We're going to plant vines (possibly passion flower and/or trumpet vine) at the base of each upright post & that will eventually provide most of the shade. And no, it isn't really lopsided, that's just the angle at which it was taken.
Heavy Duty 8 x 8 Reinforced Nylon WeaveWeather, mildew, water and rot resistant. All Temperature, All Season Use. Rust resistant, and aluminum grommets. Double reinforced eyelets on corners. 5 Mil thickness (3-ply). Note: All of our tarp sizes are "Cut Sizes", the industry standard. The "Finished Size" is usually 6" shorter on each side or can be up to 2% smaller than the "cut size." For example, a 10' x 20' tarp has a Finished Size of 9' 6" x 19' 6." Applications: All Perfect for Canopies, Patio Covers, Storage, Boats, Cars and Trucks, Gardens, Farming, Swap Meets, Picnics, and much more.....