RETRACTABLE AWNINGS PRICES - DELKIN DEVICES POP UP SHADE.
Retractable Awnings Prices
- capable of being retracted; "retractable landing gear"
- In category theory, a branch of mathematics, a section is a right inverse of a morphism. Dually, a retraction is a left inverse. In other words, if and are morphisms whose composition is the identity morphism on Y, then g is a section of f, and f is a retraction of g.
- Bonds or preferred shares that allow the holder to require the issuer to redeem the security before the maturity date.
- (awning) A rooflike cover, usually of canvas, extended over or before any place as a shelter from the sun, rain, or wind; That part of the poop deck which is continued forward beyond the bulkhead of the cabin
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awning) a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- (price) monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- Decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale)
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- (price) the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
Retractable Sharpie moment... Neil Finn, Nick Seymour, Penny and me (my hair) ...one day I'll write the whole story.. tis amusing. Who'd have though it would cause such excitement? They were BESIDE themselves with delight at the thought that Sharpie's came in a retractable model. At Enmore Theatre, November 2005. Hmmm.... still don't know what Penny was doing with her hand .. looks intriguing.
Master Bedroom Balcony
Overlaid with 60cm by 60cm homogeneous tiles; customised retractable awnings; selling price include 3-men adult swing and potted plants