AERO DRAPERY AND BLINDS : WHITE CANOPY BEDROOM SET : MOTORIZED CELLULAR BLINDS.
Aero Drapery And Blinds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Deprive (someone) of understanding, judgment, or perception
- window coverings, especially vertical blinds, wood blinds, roller blinds, pleated blinds
- Confuse or overawe someone with something difficult to understand
- The blinds are forced bets posted by players to the left of the dealer button in flop-style poker games. The number of blinds is usually two, but can be one or three.
- Cause (someone) to be unable to see, permanently or temporarily
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- aero (derived from aeronautics) is a generic top-level domain (gTLD) used in the Domain Name System of the Internet. It is the first sponsored top-level domain based on a single industrial theme.
- ?ro (from Danish ?r = maple and O = island) is one of the Danish Baltic Sea islands, and part of Region Syddanmark. The western portion of the island was the municipality of ?roskobing; the eastern portion of the island was the municipality of Marstal.
- Of or relating to air
- Of or relating to aviation
- AERO (Anthology of Electronic Revisited Originals) is a 2004 album of electronic music by Jean Michel Jarre. It is composed of previously-released tracks re-recorded in 5.1 surround sound plus three new tracks and a bonus live track. All tracks are sewn together through surround-sound "scenes".
Blind Lemon Jefferson.
Blind Lemon Jefferson. Could sing the blues alright. A true musical genius with the guitar. O what a voice classic. Steve.D.Hammond.