THE HUNTINGTON BEACH HOTEL - SAN FRANCISCO BED AND BREAKFAST UNION SQUARE - MACDONALD WHITE HART HOTEL
The Huntington Beach Hotel
- A city in southern California, on the Pacific coast, south of Long Beach; pop. 181,519
- Huntington Beach is the rate center in the 657/714 area code in Orange County. It consists of most of the city of Huntington Beach, half of the city of Fountain Valley, and a small portion of the city of Westminster.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
the huntington beach hotel - Huntington (WV)
Huntington (WV) (Images of America)
Huntington, West Virginia, is a city rich in cultural history. Rising from the ashes of the Civil War, this jewel city of the upper South became an important focus of the nationA?As industrial elite. With the Industrial Revolution, Huntington evolved into a major shipping port for the boundless reserves of coal, virgin timber, and natural gas found in the local mountains. The great railroad scion Collis P. Huntington, who had just completed the Transcontinental Railroad, became obsessed with creating a new cityA?A?one that bears his name today. A?A?A?A?Images of America: Huntington conveys the opulence of the Gilded Age (1870A?A±1915) in the stunning architecture and the graceful, elegant lifestyles of the time. Many of the wealthy families of Huntington contributed to the development of education and the community by building universities and public schools, as well as hospitals, libraries, churches, museums, and government buildings. This photographic journal offers an engaging history of the early families and that made Huntington one of the architectural gems of America.
Hilton Hotel and Resort Huntington Beach, CA
The main waterfall at the Hilton Resort in Huntington Beach, CA. The Hilton Resort is a first class resort with stunning ocean views. The hotel is pet friendly and has a world class restaurant Shades onsite.
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
The resort's pedestrian footbridge provides direct access to miles of white, sandy beaches
the huntington beach hotel
This exquisite ornament is an extraordinary miniature work of art, painstakingly hand-painted by artisans in St. Petersburg, Russia, known worldwide for its miniature artworks and Faberg? eggs.
This ornament depicts the Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort, a 290-room hotel and resort located in Huntington Beach, California
The ornament is only 2.8 inches tall, approximately the size of a real egg, and painstakingly hand-painted by artisans in St. Petersburg, Russia, known worldwide for its miniature artworks and Faberg? eggs. Artisans do NOT use stencils, imprints, or ready photos. Only the painters' hands, brushes and paints are used to create these truly unique designs.
Much work and care goes into creating these unique collector's pieces. Only traditional methods are used in creating these unique pieces. The construction of these ornaments begins with whole, natural timber, the same lightweight wood used for Russian nesting dolls. By using lightweight wood instead of glass, these ornaments are shatterproof. The wood is first cut carefully into its egg shape and then sanded to smooth the edges. Then, the artist paints the design directly onto the ornament surface in layers, allowing each layer to dry before painting the next layer. Finally, the ornament is lacquered three times by hand with varnish specifically formulated to avoid cracks, reactions and deterioration over time.
Hang on a Christmas tree or Easter tree. The flat bottom of the ornament also allows it to stand on a flat surface such as a table, shelf, or curio cabinet for year-round display.
The HB Hilton at Night Ornament makes a wonderful gift or souvenir and is an exclusive design of Sterling Pear as part of their collection of fine hand-crafted ornaments depicting local scenes and well loved sites. Additional designs available.