HAIGE INTERNATIONAL HOTEL BEIJING. HOW TO DETECT BED BUGS IN A HOTEL. HOTELS IN BURGUNDY FRANCE.
Haige International Hotel Beijing
- The Las Vegas Hilton is a hotel, casino, and convention center in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is a joint venture between Colony Capital, which owns 60 percent, and New York City-based REIT Whitehall Street Real Estate Funds, which owns the remaining 40 percent.
- Home of the 2008 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- The capital of China, in the northeastern part of the country; pop. 6,920,000. It became the country's capital in 1421, at the start of the Ming period, and survived as the capital of the Republic of China after the revolution of 1912
- capital of the People's Republic of China in the Hebei province in northeastern China; 2nd largest Chinese city
- For nearly half a century, multitudes of cyclists packed the dusty boulevards of Chinese cities, an image as evocative of the nation's identity as the Great Wall or the giant panda. Now, after decades of steady increases, the number of bicycles on China's streets has begun to fall.
Beijing 2005 - 03
Peking Duck, my friend. They sat me in the fast food section of the restaurant. I think it had something to do with me being a grubby looking foreigner. This was a good meal. Props again to the Lonely Planet Guidebook.
Probably the most beautiful tree-lined street in Beijing, San Li He Road