Dana Hotels : Hotel Derby Zermatt
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- Danu: Celtic goddess who was the mother of the Tuatha De Danann; identified with the Welsh Don
- This article features minor fictional characters who appear as guest stars on the cult television program Angel, ordered alphabetically. For the show's main characters, please see the article list of Angel characters.
- Dana (Pali, Sanskrit: ??? ) is generosity or giving. In Buddhism, it is also the practice of cultivating generosity. Ultimately, the practice culminates in one of the perfections (paramita): the perfection of giving (dana-paramita).
- James Dwight (1813–95), US naturalist, geologist, and mineralogist. He founded a classification of minerals based on chemistry and physics and viewed the earth as a unit
dana hotels - Human Resource
Human Resource Management in the Hospitality Industry: A Practitioner's Perspective
Written from a practitionerA?s perspective, this straightforward concise book provides the planning, organizing, influencing, and control functions associated with human resource management in hospitality and tourism organizations. The basis of this book is to present the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are required for an individual to become a middle level manager in the field of hospitality human resources. Part One focuses on the evolution of the practice of commerce to include the development of complex employer/employee relationships; Part Two presents a snapshot of duties and responsibilities associated with the practice of professional management; Part Three covers communication, leadership, motivation, and recruitment and selection skills. For HR generalists and specialists, or for training programs in any industry.
Bratz Fianna and Dana
The very first Fianna and Dana dolls to be released way back in 2002(Dana) and 2004(Fianna), by the wonderful people at MGA Entertainment!
The boutique hotel opened this year on N. State Pkwy., replacing a dingy flophouse also called the Dana.
Converting weights and measurements, concerns about nutrition, specialized equipment, hard-to-find ingredients--questions about these and a thousand other things can make cooking in quantity a trying experience, for cook and consumer alike. With a wealth of information on everything from equivalents to utensils, and with tasty large quantity recipes for all types of food from croissants and scones to spinach souffle, pizza primavera, black forest cake, and moo go gai pan, this book takes the trials out of cooking for crowds. Chefs, dietitians, nutritionists, and foodservice managers will welcome this wide assortment of recipes--500 in all--suited to menus for restaurants, hotels, schools and universities, hospitals, and nursing homes. These standardized quantity recipes will ad zest to regular menus or brighten special occasions, and all with careful attention to concerns about nutrition, quality, yield, and cost.