CROATIA ACCOMMODATIONS - CHEAP ACCOMMODATION SWANAGE.
- Lodging; room and board
- (accommodation) adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- (accommodation) a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- (accommodation) in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- A country in southeastern Europe, formerly a constituent republic of Yugoslavia; pop. 4,760,000; capital, Zagreb; language, Croatian
- a republic in the western Balkans in south-central Europe in the eastern Adriatic coastal area; formerly part of the Habsburg monarchy and Yugoslavia; became independent in 1991
- Croatia (, ; Hrvatska ), officially the Republic of Croatia (Croatian: Republika Hrvatska ), is a country in Central Europe and Southeastern Europe at the crossroads of the Pannonian Plain, the Balkans, and the Adriatic Sea. Its capital and largest city is Zagreb.
- (croatian) of or relating to or characteristic of Croatia or its people or language; "Croatian villages"
croatia accommodations - Moon Croatia
Moon Croatia and Slovenia (Moon Handbooks)
Travel writer and Croatia resident Shann Fountain Culo shares her love of the locale from the wooden village houses, folk festivals, and wineries of Croatia to the rafting, skiing, and cave-exploring opportunities that abound in Slovenia. Shann includes unique itineraries such as the 14-Day Best of Croatia and Slovenia, A Culinary Tour of Istria and Dalmatia, and Sailing the Croatian Islands. Moon Croatia and Slovenia is packed with information on the best dining, transportation, and accommodations. Complete with expert advice on when to explore the city sans tourists, participate in the grape harvest season or ski in the Julian Alps, Moon Croatia and Slovenia gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
don't ask me what the gold thing is. i told rob it was flair. that was my best guess. anyway, this was our romantic little sleepy space. apparently this cottage used to be a launderette, but after the damage done to it in the war (early 90's) they reopened it as guest accommodations.
In this apartments in Makarska (Croatia) we spend our holiday ...