SHARED ACCOMMODATION - HOTELS ON 42ND STREET IN MANHATTAN.
- adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- Lodging; room and board
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
This is one of Bristol's numerous high-rise blocks of flats. I guess you either love them or you hate them. I think they're pretty ugly, but they have grown on me over the years and I think it would probably be a shame to see them go. They're also a good reminder that no matter how small I think my garden is (there is barely enough room to swing a small cat) - at least I have one. If you look closely you can see some washing that's been hung up to dry, just enough room for three T-shirts. I'd quite like to climb to the top of these one day. The view must be amazing.
just outside Brewham is this combined dovecote and duckery ( for want of the proper word lol ! )