Bessa hotel porto. Hotels with function rooms.
Bessa Hotel Porto
- The Bessa family of cameras is manufactured in Japan by Cosina as a revival of the Voigtlander brand name.
- Bessas is a commune in the Ardeche department in southern France.
- This is a list of the genera currently recognised in the fly family Tachinidae.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- Porto , also known as Oporto (English), is the second largest city in Portugal. Its administrative limits (an area of 41.66 km?/16 sq.mi) includes a population of 220,000 inhabitants distributed within 15 civil parishes.
- port city in northwest Portugal; noted for port wine
- Porto is a frazione of the comune of Castiglione del Lago in the Province of Perugia, Umbria, central Italy. It stands at an elevation of 300 metres above sea level. At the time of the Istat census of 2001 it had 150 inhabitants.
bessa hotel porto - Voigtlander Bessa
Voigtlander Bessa R4M Wide Angle 35mm Rangefinder Manual Focus "M" Mount Camera Body with Mechanical Shutter - Black
The Voigtlander R4M and R4A are production 35mm rangefinder cameras that are made with built in parallax projected framelines for 21, 25, 28, 35, and 50mm lenses. A tremendous feature for rangefinder lovers who have been longing for a Rangefinder with built in 21 and 25 framelines. This opens up a new world of convenient possibilities for the RF user, just frame and focus directly from the built-in viewfinder and you wont have to carry and keep track of 21 and 25 accessory viewfinders. The R4M is above all else small, and light, really an unobtrusive cameras that is ideal for handheld lowlight conditions, and was designed specifically for the wide-angle shooter. It features a mechanical shutter that works without batteries (without metering, when used without batteries). It has a simple LED metering display along the bottom of the viewfinder, that displayes exposure information in .5 EV values. The metering display is the same as the R3M. It has an exceptionally bright viewfinder, as well as a quiet shutter. The R4M is offered only in classic black paint finish, like the R2M or R3M.
Bessa's got a Vaskar 105mm/F4.5 in Prontor-S shutter. Some sniff at this lens, but it's absolutely fine for what I want... and the camera came with all sorts of bits: there's a slip on filter attachment... two auxiliary range finders (though only one works)... and the 4.5 x 6 adaptor is with the camera! So it converts from 9x6 to 4.5x6. There's a little thumb wheel in the viewfinder to select either size, plus parallax corrected close up views for each.
bessa:photo | photo:self
bessa-r2 50/1.5 jupiter-3. 1/125th at f/1.5. konica 400 @ 400
bessa hotel porto
This book is part of the Our Name in History series, a collection of fascinating facts and statistics, alongside short historical commentary, created to tell the story of previous generations who have shared this name. The information in this book is a compendium of research and data pulled from census records, military records, ships' logs, immigrant and port records, as well as other reputable sources. Topics include:
Name Meaning and Origin
Immigration Patterns and Census Detail
Military Service History
Comprehensive Source Guide, for future research
Plus, the "Discover Your Family" section provides tools and guidance on how you can get started learning more about your own family history.
About the Series
Nearly 300,000 titles are currently available in the Our Name in History series, compiled from Billions of records by the world's largest online resource of family history, Ancestry.com.