Oceanfront virginia beach hotel : Peat spade inn
Oceanfront Virginia Beach Hotel
- Virginia Beach is an independent city located in the Hampton Roads metropolitan area of Virginia, on the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay.
- the largest city in Virginia; long overshadowed by Norfolk but growing rapidly since 1970; with 28 miles of public beaches tourism is a major factor in the economy; site of three United States Navy bases
- A city and resort on the Atlantic coast of southeastern Virginia; pop. 425,257
- was in Princess Anne County, which is now extinct. The ocean resort was incorporated as a town in 1906 and as a city by an act of the General Assembly on February 14, 1952. It was greatly enlarged on January 1, 1963 by consolidation with Princess Anne County, which thereby became extinct.
- The land that borders an ocean
- A property that is on the ocean; The side of a property that faces the ocean; Referring to property (real estate) that is adjacent to the ocean
- A shore or shoreline is the fringe of land at the edge of a large body of water, such as an ocean, sea, or lake.
- land bordering an ocean
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Noon At The Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Virginia Beach meets the Atlantic Ocean. Captured with a basic ultra compact point and shoot camera (Sony DSC-T70).
Virginia Beach Ring-billed Gull
On the sand at Virginia Beach, VA
See also: western 6 gun motelhotel tourhotel caravel sorrentodrury inn suites airportopposite hotel beijingfragrance hotel selegie roadriver haven innaqua waikiki beach hotelhotel eden rembrandt square amsterdam