Cap d antibes hotel - Windsor golf hotel.
Cap D Antibes Hotel
- (in Antibes (France))
- A fishing port and resort in southeastern France; pop. 70,690
- Antibes (Provencal Occitan: Antibol in classical norm or Antibo in Mistralian norm) is a resort town in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a tight-fitting headdress
- Short for capitalization
- a top (as for a bottle)
- lie at the top of; "Snow capped the mountains"
Just enjoying the sun...
It's me enjoying the sun in France. Good times! Taken with my camera's self-timer in Hotel du Cap - Eden Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France They used this hotel as a location for Prince's 1986 movie "Under The Cherry Moon".
Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc, Cap d'Antibes used for piano bar and balcony scenes in "Under The Cherry Moon"
See also: survival pod hotelluxury hotel in budapesthotel motel holidae innambassador plaza hotelmarriot hotel jobsbest value golden bear innhotel europa copenhagenhotel euro antwerpenhotels with spa baths