The inn hotel. La vista motel. Hotel 3 stelle bellaria igea marina
The Inn Hotel
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
Kiama Inn Hotel, Kiama, NSW
Corner Shoalhaven and Terralong Streets, Kiama, NSW. Tory's Hotel (1888) - now known as Kiama Inn Hotel - which was erected on the site of the Fermanagh Hotel, built in 1842. Like many country pubs it once sported a cast-iron lacework verandah about the second storey but these were removed earlier in the century in an attempt to 'modernise' the appearance of the buildings and as a result of the dangers presented by automobiles running off the rudimentary roads and hitting the corner posts. It was the local stopping point for the Cobb and Co coaches and there are photographs of the coaches outside the pub. (from SMH).
Park Inn Hotel
Across from Central Park in downtown Mason City, Iowa is the Park Inn Hotel. Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and completed in 1910, it is the last remaining Wright-designed hotel in the world. The structure, which continues down the block and includes a former bank building, is undergoing a complete restoration which is scheduled to be completed in 2010.
Related topics: seaside inn and cottages kennebunkporthotels in texelamerican inn extended staygrand biloxi casino hotelcalistoga ranch innhotel des artesmotels in flagstaffhotel motel for sale in californiaprince of wales hotel in waterton