Hotel In Italy Rome - Burj Al Arab Hotel Pictures - Faena Hotel Universe.
Hotel In Italy Rome
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- (italian) of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language; "Italian cooking"
- (italian) the Romance language spoken in Italy
- A country in southern Europe; pop. 58,057,000; capital, Rome; official language, Italian. Italian name Italia
- a republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula; was the core of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire between the 4th century BC and the 5th century AD
- capital and largest city of Italy; on the Tiber; seat of the Roman Catholic Church; formerly the capital of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire
- An industrial city in northwestern Georgia, on the Coosa River; pop. 34,980
- Used allusively to refer to the Roman Catholic Church
- The capital of Italy, situated in the west central part of the country, on the Tiber River, about 16 miles (25 km) inland; pop. 2,791,000. According to tradition, the ancient city was founded by Romulus (after whom it is named) in 753 bc on the Palatine Hill; as it grew it spread to the other six hills of Rome (Aventine, Caelian, Capitoline, Esquiline, and Quirinal). Rome was made capital of a unified Italy in 1871
- the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church
- (roman) relating to or characteristic of people of Rome; "Roman virtues"; "his Roman bearing in adversity"; "a Roman nose"
Hotel ArtDeco Rome
ArtDeco is an exclusive 4 star Hotel in Rome center.
Henryk Sienkiewicz' hotel in Rome
Rome, Via Bocca di Leone, Hotel D'Inghilterra
Related topics: mallorca beach hotelbudget accommodation sydneybusiness hotel in japantransit hotel in singapore airportcheap vegas hotelhotel business reviewhotels near washington universityvert hotel avignontower inn hotel