HOTEL LE CHALET : BOURBON ST HOTEL
Hotel Le Chalet
- A wooden house or cottage with overhanging eaves, typically found in the Swiss Alps
- A chalet , also called Swiss chalet, is a type of building or house in the Alpine region made of wood.
- CHALET is a mnemonic indicating a protocol used by UK emergency services to report situations which they may be faced with, especially as it relates to major incidents .
- a Swiss house with a sloping roof and wide eaves or a house built in this style
- A similar building used as a ski lodge
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- lupus erythematosus: a chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints)
- Sol Diese or G# (G sharp) is the ninth semitone of the solfege.
- Language engineering
- In computer science a relational operator is a programming language construct or operator that tests some kind of relation between two entities. These include numerical equality (e.g., 5 = 5) and inequalities (e.g., 4 ? 3).
Carronbridge chalets at sunset
The small wooden chalets at the end of the road are owned privately and rarely come on the market, mostly being passed down a family from year to year. Despite being pretty basic they are very much sought after, being within easy driving distance of Glasgow, Falkirk, Stirling etc, a short trip in the car through some beautiful hilly countryside to enjoy some peace and quiet
La Roche en Ardennes
What a great hotel this is! We had a great few days here. Definitely a place we will go to again. It's like going back in time. 9/10 I'd say.
Similar posts: cheap hotels in canada near niagara fallshotel spastravel review hotelsaloft hotel cool springsthon hotel terminus osloaffordable chicago hotelopryland hotel reviews