Hotel warszawa - Amarone's windsor inn
- the capital and largest city of Poland; located in central Poland
- Warszawa was a Polish automobile marque manufactured from 1951 to 1973 by the Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych of Warsaw.
- Warszawa (also known as Transmission 2.1) is a live album by British progressive rock band Porcupine Tree, first released in February, 2004. It was recorded from a broadcast for a Polish radio program in Agnieszka Osiecka Studio on April 6th 2001.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Hotel Warszawa is high-rise hotel and was the first skyscraper in Warsaw. Heavily polluted, its external stonework is one black mass of soot and filth. Untouched by progress, is still a perfectly preserved piece of communist Poland. Warsaw, Poland
Sofitel Victoria, Warszawa
Sofitel Victoria i Warszawa ser ut att vara en byggnad fran kommunisttiden, men jag ar inte saker pa det. Den har dock samma typ av bronserade fonster som DDR-skrytbygget Palast der Republik i Berlin (numera rivet).
Similar posts: motels near gracelandcheap hotels near gatwickcheap hotels virginia beach oceanfrontpatong beach hotelhotel colbert colmarall inclusive hotel ibiza5 star hotels sorrentopalladium hotel jamaicaocean front motelhotels a grenoble