MOTEL LUGANO - BLANKENBURG HOTEL STUTTGART.
- The district of Lugano (Distretto di Lugano also called Luganese) is a district of Canton Ticino, Switzerland. It has a population of (as of ).
- another Italian olive, these are packed with olive leaves. Lugano's are a salty, black olive.
- A town in southern Switzerland, on the northern shore of Lake Lugano; pop. 26,000. It is a center of international finance and a health and recreational resort
- Lugano (Lugan) is a city of inhabitants in the city proper and a total of over 145,000 people in the agglomeration/city region, in the south of Switzerland, in the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino, which borders Italy.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- a motor hotel
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
Lugano, 11 dicembre 2010. Via MAggio
Swissminiatur, Lugano, Suiss
See also: hotel spunta di mare ajacciogrand hotel bristol in rapalloslieve donard hotelitaly hotels luxuryhotels near arenaimperiale palace hotel santa margheritaaccommodation cairnsswanage accommodationjoomla hotel booking system