Hotel Remparts Beaune - Pearsall Executive Inn.
Hotel Remparts Beaune
- A red burgundy wine from the region around Beaune in eastern France
- Burgundy wine ( or Vin de Bourgogne) is wine made in the Burgundy region in eastern France, in the valleys and slopes west of the Saone River, a tributary of the Rhone.
- Beaune is the wine capital of Burgundy, in the Cote d'Or department. It is located between Paris and Geneva.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
France - Beaune
Our lovely, ground floor room in the Hotel Des Remparts in Beaune, which is south of Dijon.
BEAUNE Europe 072
Hotel des Remparts, our home base in Beaune, Burgundy.
Related topics: the palmetto inn and suitestrain and hotel dealssearch hotels by amenitieshampton hotel roomsearch for hotel by addressbest inn hawthornepalm beach hotel and bungalowsluxury hotel australia