Grand Hotel Bristol In Rapallo. Hotel Pension Museum Vienna.
Grand Hotel Bristol In Rapallo
- Since the mid-19th century scores – perhaps hundreds – of hotels throughout the world have carried the name Bristol. They are traditionally upscale, offering a high standard of accommodation.
- Hotel Bristol is a hotel in Oslo, Norway. Opened in 1920, it is owned today by Olaf Thon. The hotel has 251 rooms, 10 suites and three restaurants.
- was built in 1899/1900 and is in Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street in Poland's capital, Warsaw.
- Rapallo is a municipality in the province of Genoa, in Liguria, northern Italy. As of 2007 it counts approximately 34,000 inhabitants, it is part of the Tigullio Gulf and is located in between Portofino and Chiavari.
- Magnificent and imposing in appearance, size, or style
- august: of or befitting a lord; "heir to a lordly fortune"; "of august lineage"
- Designed to impress through scale or splendor
- (of a person) Of high rank and with an appearance and manner appropriate to it
- expansive: of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope; "an expansive lifestyle"; "in the grand manner"; "collecting on a grand scale"; "heroic undertakings"
- thousand: the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
Hotel Bristol in Old Austria
Hotel Bristol, Salzburg, Austria Does anyone have a more recent photo from this point of view? When was this taken? Maybe the 1950's? Photographer: Unknown
Lobby, Hotel Bristol, New York, 129 West 48th Street
Post Card of the Day A post card of a hotel on West 48th Street which is certainly long gone. It operated as the New Hotel Bristol into the 1960s.
Related topics: fragrance hotel selegie roadsalamanca inn hobarthotel eden au lacguest house international inn suiteshotel and restaurant supplierslamplight motelapart hotel plaza colonialthailand beach hotelsfitzrovia grange hotel