BEST HOTEL IN PALM BEACH. HOTEL REAL VILLA ITALIA
Best Hotel In Palm Beach
- Palm Beach may refer to: ;Aruba *Palm Beach, Aruba, a town northwest of Oranjestad ;Australia *Palm Beach, New South Wales, a suburb of the city of Sydney *Palm Beach, Queensland, a part of the Gold Coast ;France *Palm Beach, France, located on the Mediterranean Sea in Cannes ;South Africa *Palm
- A resort town in southeastern Florida, located on an island just off the coast; pop. 9,814
- Palm Beach is a 1980 Australian drama film directed by Albie Thoms. The stories involving surfing and drugs are followed in Sydney during 2 days. Thoms was nominated for an AFI award for Best Original Screenplay for the film.
- a resort town in southeast Florida on an island on the Atlantic coast
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
Dubai Beach drive-in
Dubai has a number of beautiful beaches like famous Palm Beach. The year round sunshine and excellent soft sandy beaches along the coast are ideal for relaxing, lazing or sun bathing. For the more active, there are water sports to be enjoyed in the warm waters of the Arabian Gulf. Winters in Dubai are pleasant but during summer temperatures can reach up to 45-50 degrees centigrade with equally high humidity. There is also a public beach at Al Mamzar Park on the Deira side of the Creek. The public facilities include playgrounds, barbecue sites, food kiosks, and picnic areas. Dubai beaches offer a plenty of recreational activities including beach volleyball, jet skiing, deep-sea fishing, paragliding, windsurfing or any other water-sport you desire to enjoy. Jumeirah Beach is the most famous and popular beach in Dubai. Actually, it is a long stretch of beach on the Arabian Gulf flanked by hotels and private clubs, interspaced by a few public access marine beaches. The Jumeirah beaches have soft white sand that slip into the shallow warm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf. After the hectic of the Souks at Bastakia Quarter in the old Dubai we wanted to have some lunch at the beach of Dubai. During summer months, the weather is uncomfortably hot and humid so the best way to survive is a dip in the sea. For us Dutchies is very odd to see a car on the beach. In Holland it's not allowed but it seems in the desert city Dubai no problemo ;-) Een prachtige plek aan het strand is restaurant Eauzone in het One and Only Royal Mirage hotel aan de voet van het palmeiland Jumeirah. Hier kun je een heerlijke lunch krijgen op het strand met uitzicht over het palmeiland en de Dubai Marina. Het restaurant is onderdeel van een immens hotelresort opgetrokken in Arabische stijl. Een Ceasar Salad of een lunchmaaltijd met noodles, groente en kip kost circa €12. Valt mee dus voor zo’n luxe resort. Na de lunch kun je blijven hangen op het mooie strand of aan een van de zwembaden. Na vijf uur opent de Rooftop Bar waar je het hangend in oosterse kussens donker kan zien worden. Als je wilt relaxen bij het water kun je in de meeste hotels bij het zwembad gaan liggen. De grote hotel resorts aan het strand hebben allemaal hun eigen strand dat vaak ook voor gasten toegankelijk is als je maar consumeert. Openbare stranden zijn er in de wijken Jumeirah en Umm Suqeim. Een vreemd gezicht voor ons is de auto op het strand maar in de woestijnstad Dubai is dat geen probleem ;-)
Palm Beach - "Whitehall" (Flagler Mansion)
Whitehall, now the Flagler Museum, was built by Henry Flagler as his winter home in 1900-1902. It has 55 rooms and is 60,000 sq.ft. (5,600 sq.m.), and is the showpiece of Palm Beach, Florida. This photo is geotagged. Henry M. Flagler (1830-1913) was one of the four leading figures in the original Standard Oil Co. (The other three were John D. Rockefeller, his brother Willliam Rockefeller, and John Archbold.) He started a second career of railroads, hotels, and land development on the Atlantic coast of Florida around 1885. His best known venture was the Florida East Coast Railway, which was largely assembled from short lines in Florida. He extended the railroad to Miami, and near the end of his life to Key West.