ACCOMMODATION BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA. HOTEL BED JUMPING.
Accommodation Blue Mountains Australia
- The Blue Mountains are a mountain range located in the northeastern Ituri Province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. To the east the range overlooks Lake Albert, at the confluence of the Victoria Nile and Albert Nile, which form part of the border with Uganda.
- The Blue Mountains ecoregion is a Level III ecoregion designated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the U.S. state of Oregon, with small areas over the state border in Idaho and southeastern Washington.
- The Blue Mountains is a mountainous region in New South Wales, Australia. It borders on Sydney's metropolitan area, its foothills starting approximately 50 kilometres west of the state capital. The area begins on the west side of the Nepean River and extends westward as far as Coxs River.
- adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- Lodging; room and board
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
3 Sisters Motel
The entrance to the 3 Sisters Motel in Katoomba. I would highly recommend a stay here if you are looking for a well appointed, clean and fantastic value for money motel (that serves a complementary breakfast!). Mark was incredibly helpful with helping us plan our outings around Katoomba. Would love to go back! Notes: Adjusted curves, white balance and added a digital GND. 4x5 crop. Painted in another shorter exposure I took for greater clarity of the neon sign. 500D | EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM ISO100 22mm f/8.0 3.2sec
Katoomba accommodation 1940s
Contains details of accommodation, owners and suchlike, possibly 1940s. Information sought.
Related topics: gran hotel elbahotel opera toulousedrury inn suites san antonio riverwalkbirmingham accommodationshotel smoking roomboutique hotels casablancahotel queens hannovermotels near riverwalk