MOTEL MOULIN ROUGE. SEDONA BED AND BREAKFAST.
Motel Moulin Rouge
- A cabaret in Montmartre, Paris, a favorite resort of poets and artists around the end of the 19th century. Toulouse-Lautrec immortalized its dancers in his posters
- Moulin Rouge! (, from ) is a 2001 romantic musical film directed, produced, and co-written by Baz Luhrmann. Following the Red Curtain Cinema principles, the film is based on the Orphean myth and on Giuseppe Verdi's opera, La Traviata.
- Moulin Rouge (, Red Mill) is a cabaret built in 1889 by Joseph Oller, who also owned the Paris Olympia. Close to Montmartre in the Paris red-light district of Pigalle on Boulevard de Clichy in the 18th arrondissement, it is marked by the red windmill on its roof.
- Moulin Rouge is a 1928 British black and white musical film, by British International Pictures. It is a romantic drama and has a running time of 90 minutes. It was Ewald Andre Dupont's last silent film. The film was rereleased in 1992.
- a motor hotel
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
Desert Sahara Motor Lodge Spokane WA
Desert Sahara Motor Lodge In downtown Spokane WA MA 4-9181, 1st and Post Sts. Drive -In lobby and free undercover parking. Completely air-conditioned....rooftop swimming pool.....Sahara restaurant and coffee shop....Moulin Rouge for cocktails and dancing. This place is gone.....which is sad because how cool is a rooftop pool!? And the Moulin Rouge for cocktails and dancing? I love the waitress with a beret.......
Motel Moulin rouge, Three Rivers (recto)
Merci pour les commentaires, il etait commun de voir le nom Three Rivers, quand j'etais petit il y avait plein de commerces avec des noms anglophones, meme si les proprietaires ne parlaient pas un traitre mot d'anglais, il faut penser au Three Rivers Auto spring et autres du genre.
Related topics: la quinta hotel njhotel trastevere romeinn of the mountain gods golfpod hotel reviewsdrury inn suites airporthotel diamond collectionthe florida hotel and conference center at the florida mallbeijing airport garden hotelmovenpick hotel berlinthe james hotel