Hotel motel prices : Continental hotel sirmione : Duodo palace hotel.
Hotel Motel Prices
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- (price) the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- Decide the amount required as payment for (something offered for sale)
- (price) monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- a motor hotel
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
Alamo Plaza, Dallas, #1 of 3
The Alamo Plaza chain used to be a pretty decent chain of value priced hotels that catered to the traveling businessman back in the 50s and 60s. Their prime is long past, and this surviving hotel in Dallas probably wouldn't rate a rating from Zagat. My grandfather managed hotels for them back in the heyday, and my mother grew up in them, but they would not want to live there today.
Hotel Vosburg, San Jacinto, California
Vintage Postcard Caption on back: "HOTEL VOSBURG SAN JACINTO, CALIFORNIA Rest and Relax in Modern Comfort For Reservation: Telephone 180" Postmarked: April 4, 1957 NOTE: This postcard was mailed to The Price Is Right game show, as an entry in the Cadillac Showcase contest. I wonder if they won!
Related topics: jabberwock inn montereyseurahuone hotel helsinkicharlottesville bed and breakfastbeacon light motelhotel skt petri copenhagenwoman found dead in hotel roomatlantico hotel rioromantic hotel breaksdrury inn and suites