LUXOR LAS VEGAS RESORT HOTEL. JACUZZI ROOM HOTEL. JFK HOTEL AIRPORT.
Luxor Las Vegas Resort Hotel
- resort: a hotel located in a resort area
- A hotel catering mainly to vacationers or tourists, providing more recreational services in a more aesthetically setting than other hotels
- A full service lodging establishment located in a place frequented by people for relaxation or recreation.
- A city in southern Nevada; pop. 478,434. It is noted for its casinos and nightclubs
- largest city in Nevada; located in southeastern Nevada; originally settled by Mormons but is now famous for entertainment and gambling and general excess
- McCarran International Airport is the principal commercial airport serving Las Vegas and Clark County, Nevada, United States. The airport is located five miles (8 km) south of the central business district of Las Vegas, in the unincorporated area of Paradise in Clark County.
- The Las Vegas Amtrak station is located at Railroad Street & Lincoln Avenue in Las Vegas, New Mexico. The station is near the Hotel Castaneda, a former hotel built by Fred Harvey for the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad.
- Luxor (in Arabic: ?????? al-Uq?ur) is a city in Upper (southern) Egypt and the capital of Luxor Governorate. The population numbers 487,896 (2010 estimate), (retrieved 2010-7-27) with an area of approximately .
- a city in central Egypt on the east bank of the Nile that is a center for visitors to the ruins of and around Thebes
- A city in eastern Egypt, on the eastern bank of the Nile River; pop. 142,000. The site of ancient Thebes, it contains the ruins of a temple built by Amenhotep III and of monuments erected by Ramses II
- Luxor is a solo album by Robyn Hitchcock, released in March 2003 on Hitchcock's own Editions PAF! label.
Night View of Aria Hotel from Vdara Hotel in Las Vegas
View of Aria Casino and beyond to New York, New York, Luxor and Mandalay Bay from room 37011 of the Vdara Hotel in City Center complex of Las Vegas. Vdara is a small (by Vegas standards) non-smoking hotel with no casino, but Aria is across the street. It was nice to be able to walk from front door to room in minutes, without walking through a smoky casino. 10% off if you are a AAA member.
The Luxor Las Vegas Resort Hotel
A view of the Luxor's pyramid shaped hotel from the Mandalay Bay's tram station. The Luxor pyramid is 36 stories tall, is the third largest hotel in the world with 4407 rooms, and has the world's largest atrium measuring 29 million cubic feet. At night, the most powerful beam in the world shines from the top of the pyramid.
See also: parc plaza hotelhotel academie brugescheap hotel veneziahotel de charme enhotel turone toursbig island hawaii bed and breakfastshotel hoi an hoi anhotel royal santina in rome