CANBERRA ACCOMMODATIONS - BED AND BREAKFAST RYE.
- (accommodation) adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- (accommodation) a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- Lodging; room and board
- (accommodation) in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- The capital of Australia and seat of the federal government, in Australian Capital Territory that is an enclave within New South Wales; pop. 310,000
- the capital of Australia; located in southeastern Australia
- "Is she strong?" "Yes, she Canberra heavier load than I can."
- Martin B-57 twin-jet tactical bomber, some of which were extensively modified for reconnaissance missions over southeast Asia; see BIRD.
Brassey Hotel, Barton, Canberra
1927 heritage 4-star hotel, the Brassey. Service was first class and accommodation surprisingly cheap. Nearly all stairs and steps, so wheelchair accommodation would be limited. (Cameraphone picture.)
The grad life
I took these sometime back and never posted them to flickr. Graduate House at the Australian Naional University. This is the most favourite transport in Uni :-)
See also: greek hotels for salehotel esplendor buenos airesbest hotels in frankfurthotels at london gatwick airporthotel near tf green airporthotel regina bolognahotels in laguardia airporthotels with jacuzzi inhotel room service by pitbullcoronado beach bed and breakfast