Insurance Defense Attorney Salary : Entry Level Attorney Salary : Nevada Divorce Attorneys.
Insurance Defense Attorney Salary
- the lawyer representing the defendant
- The attorney representing the accused (defendant).
- A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.
- indemnity: protection against future loss
- The business of providing such an arrangement
- policy: written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
- A practice or arrangement by which a company or government agency provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a premium
- Money paid for this
- promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company
- Pay a salary to
- wage: something that remunerates; "wages were paid by check"; "he wasted his pay on drink"; "they saved a quarter of all their earnings"
- (salaried) receiving a salary; "salaried members of the staff"
- (salaried) compensated: receiving or eligible for compensation; "salaried workers"; "a stipendiary magistrate"
A beautiful day with clouds salary [explore]
A beautiful day with clouds salary ... Edit: No edit © photographer: Me. © All rights reserved. © Permission to take the picture or conservation 2009-2010. Are not allowed reply copy and paste Or will be deleted Comment Sorry. ...
Tokyo Salary men Eating Street Food
Here are a bunch of Japanese salary men, chilling with some beers after a hard day of work. Such a sight is common amongst the less traveled, tourist-friendly parts of Tokyo, the parts where the locals spend their time.