Accident Lawyers In Atlanta. Collection Attorneys Chicago. Rose Walker Law Firm.
Accident Lawyers In Atlanta
- A crash involving road or other vehicles, typically one that causes serious damage or injury
- anything that happens suddenly or by chance without an apparent cause; "winning the lottery was a happy accident"; "the pregnancy was a stroke of bad luck"; "it was due to an accident or fortuity"
- An unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury
- an unfortunate mishap; especially one causing damage or injury
- An accident is a specific, unexpected, unusual and unintended external action which occurs in a particular time and place, with no apparent and deliberate cause but with marked effects.
- Used euphemistically to refer to an incidence of incontinence, typically by a child or an animal
- (lawyer) a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (Lawyer (fish)) The burbot (Lota lota), from old french barbot, is the only freshwater gadiform (cod-like) fish. It is also known as mariah, the lawyer, and (misleadingly) eelpout, and closely related to the common ling and the cusk. It is the only member of the genus Lota.
- A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.
- A person who practices or studies law; an attorney or a counselor
- Atlanta (, ) is the capital and most populous city in the State of Georgia, USA. Atlanta had an estimated population of about 540,900 people. Its metropolitan area is the ninth largest in the country, inhabited by more than 5.4 million people.
- The capital of the state of Georgia in the US, in northwest central Georgia; pop. 416,474. It was burned by Union forces under Gen. William T. Sherman in 1864 during the Civil War
- state capital and largest city of Georgia; chief commercial center of the southeastern United States; was plundered and burned by Sherman's army during the American Civil War
- a siege in which Federal troops under Sherman cut off the railroads supplying the city and then burned it; 1864
I was one of the first few people on the scene at this accident (a motorcycle with two passengers hit a left-turning car). I helped the two injured riders (they seemed to have minor injuries, but we were forcing them to lie still and making sure they stayed alert by making them talk to us. The girl was about 17-18 or so, and said she wasn't in pain at all except for a "slight twinge" in her back ... which of course could be pretty serious after flying through the air like that. He had a banged up — possibly broken — leg). The police / firefighters / ambulance drivers took about 7 minutes to arrive after 911 was dialled. I then got out of their way and didn't speak to the police because I hadn't actually seen it happen. This was my opportunity to back up and take a couple of pictures of the scene before going home.
Horrific Accident: I got hit by crazy driver while driving in Sadad Road, His speed was about 200 KMH, 120MH.. I got painful bruises and my brother got breake in his skull.. Now he is OK.... Car : Canceled.... This lens & Flash: damaged. Thank God !