WELCOME TO OUR CLASS WEBPAGE
Hinebaugh’s Supply List
Here's a list of all the things you will need when you start next year as a fourth grader.
I am looking forward to all the fun and learning we will be doing together next year!
- Crayola crayons (no more than 24)
- 1 dozen #2 pencils (mechanical pencils are fine)
- 2 glue sticks
- 2 colored checking pens (anything other than black)
- large pink eraser
- 3 durable folders with pockets on each side
- one 3 ring binder (1 inchsize)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- Clorox disinfecting wipes
- Crayola markers (set of 8)
- colored pencils
- 3 LARGE book covers
- 1 pack wide ruled looseleaf paper
- 2 single subject spiral notebooks
- $3.00 to cover cost of planners
- pencil box or pouch
HAVE A FUN AND HAPPY SUMMER!!!!