KANSAS ATTORNEY GENERAL OPINION. ATTORNEY FOR CONSUMERS
Kansas Attorney General Opinion
- The head of the US Department of Justice
- In most common law jurisdictions, the attorney general, or attorney-general, is the main legal advisor to the government, and in some jurisdictions he or she may in addition have executive responsibility for law enforcement or responsibility for public prosecutions.
- The principal legal officer who represents a country or a state in legal proceedings and gives legal advice to the government
- the person who holds the position of secretary of the Justice Department; "Edmund Randolph was the first Attorney General, appointed by President Washington"
- the chief law officer of a country or state
- public opinion: a belief or sentiment shared by most people; the voice of the people; "he asked for a poll of public opinion"
- A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge
- The beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing
- An estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?"
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"
- A state in the central US; pop. 2,688,418; capital, Topeka; statehood, Jan. 29, 1861 (34). It was acquired by the US as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803
- Kansa: a member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas
- a river in northeastern Kansas; flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- a state in midwestern United States
kansas attorney general opinion - The Life
The Life and Opinions of Tristam Shandy, Gentleman
This anthology is a thorough introduction to classic literature for those who have not yet experienced these literary masterworks. For those who have known and loved these works in the past, this is an invitation to reunite with old friends in a fresh new format. From Shakespeare s finesse to Oscar Wilde s wit, this unique collection brings together works as diverse and influential as The Pilgrim s Progress and Othello. As an anthology that invites readers to immerse themselves in the masterpieces of the literary giants, it is must-have addition to any library.
Attorney General Richard Cordray Announces Candidacy for Re-election
Richard Cordray was elected Ohio Attorney General in November 2008. Cordray is the top Democratic vote-getter in the history of Ohio elections, winning 2.87 million votes in 2008 - more than any Democratic statewide constitutional candidate in history - and outperforming President Obama in 84 of 88 counties. Cordray has even won Republican bastions like Medina, Licking, Fairfield, Madison, Pickaway and Richland counties.
Kansas Historical Society
The index entry from the Kansas Historical Society, a listing of formal opinions issued by the Kansas Attorney General. Because there was no formal opinion in this case, that "investigation file" is the only written record. Presumably the missing file included the affidavits referenced in the letter.
kansas attorney general opinion
Product InformationCure a cold or amputate an arm all without cracking open a bottle of pillsor getting bloody. The latest in the Trauma Center series of games byAtlus Trauma Center: Second Opinion lets you play the surgeon in anexciting medical drama simulation game. You'll need to cure patients ofeverything from routine medical maladies to life-threatening designer viruses.Game StorylineSure we've all imagined what it would be like to become a doctor. Years ofmedical school residency and clinic duty eventually pay off in a rewardingposition saving people's lives. Or you could skip all that and just put in afew hours after dinner. Trauma Center puts you in the position of havingto make life or death choices at the operating table.Heart surgery and tumor removal might look easy from the morphine end buthow do you think the doctor feels? Well you're going to find out! In TraumaCenter patients' lives are in your hands. You'll experience all the dramawe've come to expect from the medical field. So go ahead toss on some scrubsand step into the O.R.--it's time to play doctor.GameplayTrauma Center: Second Opinion is a robust "Wii-make" of thegame "Under the Knife" and features a totally revamped medicaltoolkit that includes scalpels forceps defibrillator paddles syringes andmore--all designed specifically for use with the Wii Remote.Other game features include new graphics and animation new and remixedmusical themes new surgical implements (including a defibrillator) andoperation types a second playable character with all-new missions multipledifficulty modes for gamers of all skill levels and a revised control systemthat takes full advantage of the revolutionary Wii Remote.Product Features Pick up and play. Intuitive motion based controls mean players of all skill levels can pick up the Wii Remote and get right into the fun! Hours of Fun. Take on
Cure a cold, or amputate an arm, all without cracking open a bottle of pills or getting bloody. The latest in the Trauma Center series of games by Atlus, Trauma Center: Second Opinion lets you play the surgeon in an exciting medical drama simulation game. You'll need to cure patients of
Your the doctor. Time to heal the sick! You might even save some lives. View larger.
Make life or death decisions. View larger.
Fix those broken bones. View larger.
There's even hospital gossip. View larger.
everything from routine medical maladies to life-threatening designer viruses.
Sure, we've all imagined what it would be like to become a doctor. Years of medical school, residency, and clinic duty eventually pay off in a rewarding position saving people's lives. Or, you could skip all that and just put in a few hours after dinner. Trauma Center puts you in the position of having to make life or death choices at the operating table.
Heart surgery and tumor removal might look easy from the morphine end, but how do you think the doctor feels? Well, you're going to find out! In Trauma Center, patients' lives are in your hands. You'll experience all the drama we've come to expect from the medical field. So go ahead, toss on some scrubs and step into the O.R.--it's time to play doctor.
Trauma Center: Second Opinion, is a robust "Wii-make" of the game "Under the Knife," and features a totally revamped medical toolkit that includes scalpels, forceps, defibrillator paddles, syringes, and more--all designed specifically for use with the Wii Remote.
Other game features include new graphics and animation, new and remixed musical themes, new surgical implements (including a defibrillator), and operation types, a second playable character with all-new missions, multiple difficulty modes for gamers of all skill levels, and a revised control system that takes full advantage of the revolutionary Wii Remote.