Criminal defense lawyers in. Cooper castle law firm.
Criminal Defense Lawyers In
- In civil proceedings and criminal prosecutions under the common law, a defendant may raise a defense (or defence) in an attempt to avoid criminal or civil liability.
- (Criminal defenses) In the field of criminal law there are a variety of conditions that will tend to negate elements of a crime (particularly the intent element), known as defenses. The label may be apt in jurisdictions where the accused may be assigned some burden before a tribunal.
- (Lawyer (fish)) The burbot (Lota lota), from old french barbot, is the only freshwater gadiform (cod-like) fish. It is also known as mariah, the lawyer, and (misleadingly) eelpout, and closely related to the common ling and the cusk. It is the only member of the genus Lota.
- A person who practices or studies law; an attorney or a counselor
- A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.
- (lawyer) a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
For nearly three decades, Brad Roth has helped those who have found themselves, one way or another, in trouble. Brad is a highly respected criminal defense attorney. He possesses a keen understanding of those he represents. Clients quickly come to respect Brad’s legal skills as well as his ability to communicate with his clients.