MOHAWK WOOD LAMINATE FLOORING : ENGINEERED FLOORING PRICE : HARVEY NICHOLS FIFTH FLOOR
Mohawk Wood Laminate Flooring
- Relatively new to North America, laminates have a dense fiberboard core with a paper pattern layer sealed under high pressure both top and bottom with a plastic-like substance. Sold as planks and panels in wood, stone, tile and other looks.
- hard surface flooring with a fibreboard core and melamine wear layer - available in blocks, planks, and squares.
- Laminate flooring is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product, fused together with a lamination process. Laminate flooring simulates wood (or stone, in some cases) with a photographic applique layer under a clear protective layer.
- A hairstyle with the head shaved except for a strip of hair from the middle of the forehead to the back of the neck, typically stiffened to stand erect or in spikes
- a member of the Iroquoian people formerly living along the Mohawk River in New York State
- haircut in which the head is shaved except for a band of hair down the middle of the scalp
- the Iroquoian language spoken by the Mohawk
- The Iroquoian language of this people
- A member of an American Indian people, one of the Five Nations, originally inhabiting parts of eastern New York
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
The Mohawk’s primary role of reconnaissance was thought to be obsolete, but it served successfully in the Vietnam War. The hard points under the wings carried sensor pods and infrared (IR) cameras of various types. During Vietnam the Army allowed some light ordnance (i.e., target marking rockets and gun pods) on aircraft used as Forward Air Controllers (FAC). The glass panel on the nose is the lens for the high-speed pulse camera or an infrared camera.
A weather observatory tower atop Mohawk mountain.
Related topics: electric underfloor heating systemheated flooringsti floor matstile floor adhesivehubbell floor outletsin floor electric heatingamtico vinyl plank flooring