BAMBOO VS WOOD FLOORING. DOUBLE WIDE MOBILE HOME FLOOR PLANS
Bamboo Vs Wood Flooring
- Wood flooring is any product manufactured from timber that is designed for use as flooring, either structural or aesthetic. Bamboo flooring is often considered a wood floor, although it is made from a grass (bamboo) rather than a timber.
- Most wood flooring is made of hardwoods, such as oak, maple, pecan, beech and birch. There is solid wood flooring and laminated, which combines wood layered in different directions for strength and to inhibit warping.
- Most often made from hardwoods like maple, pecan, beech, birch or oak.
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
- Bamboo ' is a group of perennial evergreens in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos''' are the largest members of the grass family.
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- The hollow jointed stem of this plant, used as a cane or to make furniture and implements
- A giant woody grass that grows chiefly in the tropics, where it is widely cultivated
Bamboo - with adornment
The bamboo provides an Asian aesthetic which you could imagine is accentuated by some exotic script. A closer look reveals a more mundane reality, which doesn't detract from the beauty of the image. In other words, juxtaposition.
Bruce vs Ambient
This is the Bruce floor we have now vs the Ambient bamboo samples we got. The Ambient says it has a Janka hardness rating of 3544.
Related topics: best floor paintminuteman floor scrubberled dance floorsealing concrete garage floorfloor plan cabinconfessions dancefloorsmall floor jack