CONCRETE FLOOR FINISHES - WOODEN FLOOR FINISHES - RAISED FLOOR SERVER ROOM
Concrete Floor Finishes
- We use 3500 psi concrete with fibermesh reinforcement, vapor barrier, and expansion joints. We also offer aprons, sidewalks, and other concrete you need poured while the truck is there.
- (finish) stopping point: the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
- Consume or get through the final amount or portion of (something, esp. food or drink)
- (of an activity) Come to an end
- (finish) complete: come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Master's Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours"
- finish up: finally be or do something; "He ended up marrying his high school sweetheart"; "he wound up being unemployed and living at home again"
- Bring (a task or activity) to an end; complete
Polished concrete floor
Nick sanded and polished the original concrete floor leaving a patina that speaks to the basements past. A clear water-based sealer provides just the right shine to make it feel finished. The original brick fireplace was replaced with a floor to ceiling clay plaster surround. A piece of driftwood is displayed as a sculptural accent. It's a found art feature inspired by one of the best bars ever: Portland's Driftwood Room.
SFCC Floor 9
Concrete Supplied by McNamee's Floor finishing provided by Duron
Related topics: small restaurant floor planscheap engineered wood flooringindustrial flooringbeeswax floor polishcontemporary home floor plansgarage floor concretenova floor lampvacuum cleaners for laminate floors