Carpeting pittsburgh : Carpet kansas city : Rv camping rugs.
- An industrial city in southwestern Pennsylvania, where the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers join to form the Ohio River; pop. 334,563
- Pittsburgh is the second-largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Allegheny County. Regionally, it anchors the largest urban area of Appalachia and the Ohio River Valley, and nationally, it anchors the 22nd largest urban area in the United States.
- a city in southwestern Pennsylvania where the confluence of the Allegheny River and Monongahela River forms the Ohio River; long an important urban industrial area; site of Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh is a 1942 feature film directed by Lewis Seiler and starring Marlene Dietrich, Randolph Scott, and John Wayne. Shemp Howard of Three Stooges fame co-stars in a rare dramatic role. Dietrich, Scott, and Wayne also made The Spoilers together that same year.
- (carpeted) covered with or as if with carpeting or with carpeting as specified; often used in combination; "the carpeted hallway"; "a flower-carpeted hillside"
- The fabric from which carpets are made
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- Carpets collectively
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
Playing table tennis in the back room of Gooskie's, a bar in the Polish Hill section of Pittsburgh. I was working on longish-exposure captures of the streaks left by the flying ball. Then I got this....
pittsburgh at night
downtown pittsburgh as seen from mount washington. the monongahela river and smithfield bridge . pittsburgh. pa.
See also: cotton carpetcarpet cleaners san francisco cablack outdoor rug3 round rugthe carpet centreoscars red carpet photosremove mould from carpet