Asiana airlines flight attendants : South africa internal flights : Red eye flights from lax
Asiana Airlines Flight Attendants
- (flight attendant) A member of the crew (staff) of an airplane who is responsible for the comfort and safety of its passengers
- (flight attendant) steward: an attendant on an airplane
- A steward or stewardess on an aircraft
- Flight attendants or cabin crew (historically known as stewards/stewardesses or air hosts/hostesses) are members of an aircrew employed by airlines primarily to ensure the safety of passengers aboard commercial flights, on select business jet aircraft, and on some military aircraft.
- Asiana Airlines Inc. (; ; formerly Seoul Airlines) is one of South Korea's two major airlines, along with Korean Air. Asiana has its headquarters in Asiana Town in Osoe-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul. Asiana is one of six airlines to receive a five-star rating from Skytrax.
Asiana Airlines President & COO Young-Doo Yoon (3rd R) receives ATW's 2009 Airline of the Year award from ATW's Editorial Director Perry Flint (3rd L) at the Air Transport World Airline Industry Achievement Awards dinner in Washington February 17, 2009. Asiana currently serves 65 international destinations and is one of six five-star ranked airlines in the world. Asiana's flight attendants Hyun Joo Song, Seon Young Yun, Youn Cho and Song Yi Lee (L-R) are also pictured on the stage. REUTERS/Hyungwon Kang (UNITED STATES)
2070930730 d99c778c51 o
Few things in life are more beautiful than a smartly dressed Korean flight attendant. These ladies work for Asiana Airlines.