Accc insurance company. Ratings of home insurance companies
Accc Insurance Company
- a financial institution that sells insurance
- In law and economics, insurance is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent, uncertain loss. Insurance is defined as the equitable transfer of the risk of a loss, from one entity to another, in exchange for payment.
- (insurance companies) Insurance companies accumulate large sums of money from the premiums paid by their policyholders.
- Acronym for air conditioner clutch compressor signal
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
ACCC: 2002 (part 73)
...and that concludes the photos of my trip to Newfoundland. I didn't take too many pictures of the ACCC conference itself (and the two or three I did take did not turn out), mainly because I just had my HP digital camera on me and I had a very limited number of shots I could take because of the small memory card I had at the time and I could not afford a larger sized card, nor did I have access to a means of downloading the pictures to a computer as needed! How technology has changed!
Krahn i l'ACCC
Dibuix que Fernando Krahn va fer expressament a l'ACCC el 1990.