Cooking Mama Online - Steamed Lobster Cooking Times
Cooking Mama Online
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- While so connected or under computer control
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- One's mother (esp. as a child's term)
- A mature woman
- a name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped
- ma: informal terms for a mother
- MAMA is a publicly funded visual arts and culture organisation based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. As its name implies, MAMA fosters and exhibits contemporary artworks executed in a wide variety of media including visual installations, film, video, automata, but not excluding 'traditional'
watching zach arias live @creativelive.com/live and twittering as mamadogphotog
I've been sick in bed but a mama still has to get up and cook and I've been enjoying this free workshop that would too expensive for me. I am learning so much to improve my technical skills!
Related topics: cooking prime rib for a crowdcooking show cooking gamescooking hobbiescooking recipe contestsary zauq cookingcooking team namesrachel allen home cooking book