Cheap Flower Planters - Gerber Daisies Flowers - Flowers Delivered Sunday.
Cheap Flower Planters
- (planter) a worker who puts or sets seeds or seedlings into the ground
- A manager or owner of a plantation
- A machine or person that plants seeds, bulbs, etc
- (planter) a decorative pot for house plants
- A decorative container in which plants are grown
- (planter) the owner or manager of a plantation
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- Charging low prices
Look what survived the winter
They live! Late last summer I picked up these flowers for a buck on late-season clearance. They bloomed for a few weeks and then died ... or so I thought. This spring I went to clean out the hanging planter and discovered fresh greenery and new buds. So I couldn't just KILL them. I pruned out the dead stuff, added a pair of gimpy daisies I found on the cheap (they were half dead), and babied the planter for the last month. Et voila! Everyone is healthy and blooming. I'm glad I went to the trouble.
Our Lady of the Instamatic Camera
Jarvenpaa church. The Finnish Lutheran church was a major patron of the architectural arts in the 20th century, with many great successes. This was not of them. The harsh, bleak concrete cube is only slightly enlivened by a bell tower possibly inspired by the flash cube of a cheap camera. The surrounding spaces are cold and unwelcoming in spite of efforts to enliven them with cosmetic touches such as flower planters. Oh well. I've seen worse.