The Little Mermaid Decor - Wedding Head Table Decor
The Little Mermaid Decor
- The following is the list episodes of the family television anthology Faerie Tale Theatre which ran from 1982 to 1987.
- The statue of The Little Mermaid (Den lille havfrue in Danish) sits on a rock in the harbour of the capital of Denmark. Based on a tale by Hans Christian Andersen, the small and unimposing statue is a Copenhagen icon and a major tourist attraction.
- The Little Mermaid is an animated Walt Disney Television Animation television series based on the 1989 Disney film of the same name. It features the adventures of Ariel as a mermaid prior to the events of the film.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
the little mermaid decor - Ariel the
Ariel the Little Mermaid 17" Ceiling Fan Blades
Explore the beauty of the sea with Disney's Ariel the Little Mermaid characters! Add a designer touch to your child's Disney theme bedroom or playroom with the Ariel the Little Mermaid ceiling fan. The replacement ceiling fan blades featuring your favorite Disney character, Ariel, The Little Mermaid in pleasing colors of purple, lavender, orange and a touch of turquoise.
The Ariel the Little Mermaid ceiling fan blade kit comes with (4) four decorated individual replacement blades perfect for a 42" diameter ceiling fan. These universal ceiling fan blades (17" long) will fit most 42" ceiling fans. The Ariel the Little Mermaid hand crafted ceiling fan blades are the perfect finishing touch to your child's themed bedroom or playroom. The blades are pre-drilled with holes for mounting, but may require additional drilling to fit your ceiling fan base. Set of four. For indoor use only.
Vintage baby mermaid holding bubble chalkware
Here is a decent shot of one of the mermaids I made from the front.... the lighting was a bit off, but you can see the opalescent highlights and the little mini crystal earrings I put on her and her sisters. Took me a few tries to get the eyes right on them...
Baby mermaid vintage mold
One of my little chalkware mermaids... i painted them with my airbrush and highlighted tails and bubbles with irridescent (aurora borealis) colors, then added her face accents.... I made all of her sisters the same way